WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS
A Native Canadian inspired face wash formulated to cure all your acne worries. Containing a balanced pH of 5.5 this face wash aims to protect your skin from bacteria, fungi, viruses and environmental pollutants. The cleansing abilities of this face wash gently washes away excess oils and pollutants without disrupting the natural acidic mantle ( a protective barrier on your skin). The primary ingredient white willow bark botanical extract has a naturally occurring beta hydroxy acid (BHA) called salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is great for treating acne, hyper-pigmentation and reducing inflammation and redness. Our concentration mix provides a gentle chemical exfoliation removing dirt, excess oils and dead skin cells creating soft and supple skin. Our white willow bark is proudly Canadian.
HOW TO USE IT
- Gently shake the bottle before use
- Wet your hands and face
- Apply one pump to the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together until the soap creates a foam
- Gently work the foam into your face in circular motions for for 30-60 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat using a half pump of soap for the second wash
- Air dry or gently pat your face with a clean towel
- Follow up with a natural oil such as Jojoboa oil
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Canadian sourced White Willow Bark
- Shake before use
- Test for sensitivity before use. Please discontinue if you experience any adverse reactions
- Topical application only, do not ingest
Distilled water, coco glucoside, white willow bark botanical extract, guar gum and citric acid
Holy Raw is your go to place for your all natural skin care regime. When you buy products from Holy Raw not only do you receive an amazing product handmade with love. You also aid in stimulating markets in Ghana and eventually across Africa. You create jobs, provide a source of income for families and create a feeling of purpose and fulfilment in the lives of others. All of our products are ethically sourced at fair trade from farms and markets across Ghana.
Shop with us today! Together we can create a butterfly effect that initiates change, uplifts others and creates a sense of purpose.