WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS
100% raw black soap made with all natural, chemical free ingredients. Originating from Africa; Black Soap is great for gently curing acne, reducing the appearance of black marks with excellent lathering capabilities. It delicately absorbs and washes away excess oils leaving your skin feeling fresh and matte.
HOW TO USE IT
- Wet thoroughly and gently rub on your hands or S A P O R exfoliating bath sponge
- Work into a rich lather and wash as normal
- Rinse and finish with a few drops of a light natural oil or cream to lock in moisture
- Repeat daily for silky, irresistibly smooth skin
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The soap is 100% natural and may soften over time
- Although it looks yummy, please do not ingest
- To get the most of your soap, keep it away from running water during a shower
- Test on a small section of your skin for sensitivity before use
- Discontinue use if you experience any abnormal reactions such as a rash
- Use a non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic moisturizer to lock in moisture
- 100% Authentic and Made in Ghana
Palm Kernel Juice, Plantain skin, Cocoa Pods, Palm Leaves, Water, Coconut Oil. Palm Oil, Shea Butter and a dash of Cassava
🌟SKIP SHIPPING AND PICK UP YOUR ORDER🌟
Are you located in the GTA and prefer to pick up your order? Please visits our listing on Blackowned.TO. Purchase this product from their website, they will put your order together and let you know when it's ready for pick up. There are also many other black owned business goodies available on their website so feel free to support other businesses along side ours.
Holy Raw is your go to place for your all natural skin care regime. When you buy products from Holy Raw not only do you receive an amazing product handmade with love. You also aid in stimulating markets in Ghana and eventually across Africa. You create jobs, provide a source of income for families and create a feeling of purpose and fulfilment in the lives of others. All of our products are ethically sourced at fair trade from farms and markets across Ghana.
Shop with us today! Together we can create a butterfly effect that initiates change, uplifts others and creates a sense of purpose.
Dispatches from Canada ❤
1-2 business days
Estimated delivery times
- North America : 1 - 5 business days
- Europe : 1 - 10 business days
We do our best to meet these delivery estimates, but can't guarantee them especially with the onset of COVID-19. Actual delivery time will depend on the delivery method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.